1. The Information We Collect And Store
We may collect and store the following information when running the Acura Business Solutions Ltd Service:
- Information You Provide: When you register an account, we collect some personal information, such as your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses. You may also ask us to import your contacts by giving us access to your third party services (for example, your email account) or to use your social networking information if you give us access to your account on social network connection services. You may also provide us with your contacts' email addresses when sharing folders or files with them.
- Files: We collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the Acura Business Solutions Ltd Service ("Files"). If you add a file to your Acura Business Solutions Ltd that has been previously uploaded by you or another user, we may associate all or a portion of the previous file with your account rather than storing a duplicate.
- Log Data: When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, physical system information, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Service.
- Cookies: We also use "cookies" to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
2. How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information is or may be used: (i) to provide and improve our Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service, (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience, and (v) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements.
- Geo-Location Information: Some Devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Our mobile apps do not collect such information as of the date this policy went into effect, but may do so in the future with your consent to improve our Services. Some photos you place in Acura Business Solutions Ltd may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a Device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a Device’s location.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Use: We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Service according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in your profile page and your desired level of anonymity. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. We may also share or disclose your information with your consent, for example if you use a third party application to access your account (see below). Through certain features of the Service, you may also have the ability to make some of your information public. Public information may be broadly and quickly disseminated.
- Transfer of Personal Data: Should we transfer your personal data from Acura Business Solutions Ltd Internet Limited to j2 Cloud Services, Inc. (for example, in the context of the processing of your billing information), we will do so in a lawful manner through the use of Model Contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries, as detailed by the European Commission.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Acura Business Solutions Ltd's Rights: We may disclose to parties outside Acura Business Solutions Ltd files stored in your Acura Business Solutions Ltd and information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Acura Business Solutions Ltd or its users; or (d) to protect Acura Business Solutions Ltd’s property rights. If we provide your Acura Business Solutions Ltd files to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, we will remove Acura Business Solutions Ltd’s encryption from the files before providing them to law enforcement. However, Acura Business Solutions Ltd will not be able to decrypt any files that you encrypted prior to storing them on Acura Business Solutions Ltd.
- Non-private or Non-Personal Information: We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Service.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your "account settings". If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on your account settings. In some cases we may retain copies of your information if required by law.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.